Monday, May 8, 2017

Yeast Bangsar

My husband is away on business trip. We usually do school runs together and sometimes, after morning drop off, we will go for breakfast. Im not a breakfast person (because Im just lazy) but today, I feel like having breakfast on my own, somewhere.


I drove to Bangsar Telawi to this little bistro called Yeast. I've been here once with my husband before but didnt really explore the menu. I had tuna croissant and a cup of hot latte and today, I did the same. Yeast serves proper breakfast, lunch and dinner. All french! I've only been here for breakfast. I can see they have lots of bread, pastries and tarts.


I love this little cafe because it reminds me of those little bistros in Paris. I had a good time enjoying my breakfast this morning. I should do this more often. I love the Yellow flowers they put on our table. It just brightens up my morning totally. In case you dont know, Yellow is my favourite colour.


I didnt order anything fancy. I saw the tarts and wanted to order them but I dont think I'll be able to finish it. I loved the simplicity of this breakfast. Plain tuna croissant with a nice hot latte and I was a happy bunny pretending I was in Paris all by myself. How lovely!

I miss Paris. It is one of my favourite cities in the world but after what happened recently, I dont think I'll be going back there again anytime soon. So I guess, Yeast will do for now.


2 comments:

  1. Saw those yellow blouses at Zara and thought of you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow is my favourite colour and Zara is my favourite shop! LOL

      Delete

Say what?!