Thursday, October 1, 2020

Lockdown again?

 

Source: MOH Website

Malaysia reported a high 260 new cases of Covid-19 yesterday. Malaysia, are we prepared for another lockdown? I am super worried, are you? 

It all started from Sabah this time around. The election in Sabah last week was a big huge mistake. I dont know why politicians feel that it is important to have an election when we are clearly still fighting this world pandemic. I dont know about politics (obviously) and I probably couldnt care less about it but I am worried and frustrated that we have to start back at square one. We were doing so well, Malaysia!!!

I am frustrated that schools might be closed again when we have just started a routine. My kids have just started to get used to the new routine and the new school. We have just started our extra curricular activities and slowly getting back into the routine. 

What can we do now?

DG said to stay at home as much as we can. Luckily for us, we have been doing that since the start of this pandemic. No more window shopping, especially with the kids. We make sure that we all wash our hands, change our clothes the minute we get home. We wear mask religiously (although we absolutely hate it). In other words, this lifestyle has become our new normal. We hate it, but we do it.

We cant afford another lockdown. This time it is really #kitajagakita literally. So be safe guys. No one can protect our family except for us. I cant wait for all this to be over. Please find a vaccine FAST! I cant take living like this anymore. 


1 comment:

Say what?!