Monday, January 4, 2021

Happy New Year 2021

 

I painted this wreath

Hello 2021!!!

It is hard to believe that 2021 is finally here. In 2020 we cant wait to leave the year behind and move on. 2020 was such a trying time for everyone. Alhamdulillah, we are here. We are still given the gift of life and I am hopeful that things will get better. Insya Allah.

We were home this time for New Year's eve. My kids weren't too happy as their cousins we all away in Penang. Initially we thought of going away somewhere too but somehow, we just couldnt make up our minds. I guess there's this fear at the back of our heads if it is even safe to be out. We decided not to waste our money on hotel and instead, went shopping for new clothes. My kids grew so much in 1 year. We havent been shopping in that long. My daughter's shoe size has gone up too that she can no longer wear kids size. Soon we will be the same size.

New Year's Eve

We went out to buy some balloons and party decor. It was just the 4 of us but we just wanted to make it special for the kids. We ended up playing Nintendo Switch (Boys Vs Girls) and that was a lot of fun. Nothing special but there you have it.... we have all the things that mattered to us most. Family, a roof over our heads and food on the table. We are truly blessed.

I wish you all a very wonderful 2021. I pray things will get better for all of us and hopefully we can go back to our normal lives. I pray for covid to go away. 

Happy New Year readers. May God bless us always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?!