Friday, January 29, 2021

Staying Positive

It's hard to believe that we've been living this Covid life for over a year. How did we survive living like this for so long? I got to say that I have good days and I have bad days. Right now, I'm just feeling really exhausted, tired of being at home. I miss seeing my family members, I miss seeing my friends. I miss being around people. I just want things to go back to normal. I feel like I am slowly falling apart.

I spoke to my husband about it and he said we need to be thankful that we have this life. Some people out there are struggling and yet we are still able to sleep very comfortably at night. He is ABSOLUTELY right. 

I am thankful, dont get me wrong. But we do have our little struggles too. It is OKAY to have be weak and have moments when you feel like you are breaking. It is only normal to feel that way but what is most important is to always be thankful because someone out there have it much worse than us.

I have to remain positive. Keep moving and hopefully, this too will pass.

I am so happy that I found my "happy place" in Art. I switch on my Spotify and paint away. It is amazing how calming it is. I recently downloaded old songs I grew up with. Songs from the 90s and early 2000s and boy, they're all so awesome. Brings back lots of old memories. I am singing and painting. It is not a pretty sight sometimes but it makes me feel a thousand times better. 

I hope you have your "happy place" too wherever you are. I pray all this will be over soon. Amin.

Stay positive. Remember, all this will go down in history as something so great we overcome. Not long now, hang in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?!