Tuesday, February 9, 2021

How are you?

We are still under lockdown and I've lost count. I have no clue what day it is or how long we've been in this MCO. When is this all going to be over? 

I've been feeling really down the last couple of weeks. I'm just sick and tired of living this way. I feel like I am wasting my time. I feel like my kids are losing out a lot. But each time I have this negative thoughts or moments of weakness, I snap out of it pretty quickly. I have to count our blessings and remind myself that we have so much to be thankful for. But I'm only human. I have my good and bad days.

This week, my kids started their mid term break. I feel like with online classes, we need breaks and I am so happy that we have no classes this whole week. Chinese New Year is coming up too. Kids have been on their online class since January and I think, this break is needed for us to just chill. We have an art project to do for school. We decided to do it as a family.

Family

This is what we come up with. It is all our initials. This painting is titled Family. We each painted our own initials and chose our colours. This really sums us up. I love the colours and we had fun painting this.


Apart from forcing my kids to participate in this art project (it was not compulsory to do), I also did some painting myself. This is painted on canvas. One morning, I had Sheila Majid music on spotify and just started painting away. Go with the flow intuitive painting. I love how the colours look so nice together. I posted this on my instagram and my friend booked it immediately. I'm still not confident enough to sell my paintings but soon, I think I will. One thing I need to learn is take better photos. 



Yesterday, I went to BSC to do some grocery shopping and stopped by Times Bookstore. I got myself a Sudoku book. Dont ask me why!!! I feel like I'm forgetting things even more lately. Maybe I need to start Sudoku and solving Maths problems or something. I used to do Sudoku a lot but I havent done in years. When I started this today, I couldnt do it as fast as I thought I could. Felt stupid for a while. But once I got the hang of it, it is actually fun to do.

So that's me. I've had a productive week, I think. I just need to keep myself busy. Hope you are all doing the same and keeping busy. Cant wait for this to be over. Stay safe everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I started doing sudoku too just because I never played it before. It got strangely addicting. LOL. But I played it in an app!

    ReplyDelete

Say what?!