Friday, February 19, 2021

Viral TikTok Recipe

 


Have you heard of the Viral TikTok recipe? Honestly speaking, I havent until my friend posted it. I'm not on TikTok, in case you are wondering. I saw my friend posted this on her Instagram and being a pasta addict, I asked what it was and she told me it is a recipe viral on Tiktok. Remember the Dalgona coffee hype? Ya, this is kind of like that I suppose. We are still on MCO (although it doesnt feel like it) and I thought maybe I should get on this bus and check it out. 

Two of my friends said it was the bomb!!! So basically it is just a simple baked pasta with cherrie tomatoes and feta cheese. I never ever buy Feta cheese but I quite like it. Off I went to buy my first ever Feta cheese from Village Grocer. FYI, I do eat feta cheese but I never needed it in my cooking at home because I mostly cook Malay dishes. So this was my first time getting Feta for own cooking. 

There are plenty of recipes but this is my spin on it

What you need:

- Cherie Tomatoes (lots of it!)

- Feta Cheese

- Olive oil

- Salt / Pepper / Mixed herbs like oregano, basil etc

- Red Chili for the kick

- Readymade sambal Pucuk ubi for the kill!

- Pasta (I love Penne)


Step 1: Preheat the oven

Step 2: Mix the cherie tomatoes and chili together with herbs, salt, pepper and place the feta cheese in the middle. Bake it in the oven for like 20-30 minutes or until you see the tomatoes & cheese softened

Step 3: Boil the pasta

Step 4: Add the pasta in the melted cheese & tomatoes

Step 5: Serve and sprinkle over some pucuk ubi for the kill

It was da bomb!!!! I had 3 bowls of it. Try it and let me know if you like it!

On another note, this is the painting I did for my friend for her new home. I cant wait to pass it to her next week. I hope she will love this because it is one of the most difficult paintings I've done to date. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?!