Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Rose oil by Young Living

 


The most expensive oil from Young Living is most certainly the 5ml Rose essential oil. The price for this 5ml bottle is RM845 for members. This oil has been in my wishlist since I became a member 3 years ago. Due to its pricetag, I have put it aside. It is bloody darn expensive for 5ml. 

Why is it so expensive?

First of all, it is one of the most difficult oil to make. It is very time consuming and the process to extract oils from the flower is a tedious process. They say that it takes 6000 lbs to 8000 lbs of rose petals to produce only 2 lbs oil. Some say that it is more expensive than gold. 

I've always been a fan of roses. I love everything about roses. The colours, the smell, how it looks like, everything about it I just love. I used to love walking near Lovely Lace because it smells of roses. In fact, when I first went to UK to study, I bought a bunch of Lovely Lace rose scented items to place in my apartment. I love how my apartment always smells of roses.

Of course over the years, once you learn more about the importance about using natural products and the harmful chemical all these artificial fragrance has, you just dont want to smell it much anymore - or try not to. Hence, it has been my dream to own this damn rose oil from Young Living as it is pure from anything artificial. Finally, I can smell the real rose!!

One of the things I plan to use this oil is to incorporate it in my skincare. I have read that rose oils can hydrate the skin, clear acne, reduce the signs of aging and minimize scars. My friend tells me that it has helped her daughter's eczema too. I have an eczema patch at the back of my neck so I'm really looking forward to get rid of it. InsyaAllah.

As for our overall mood, it can also boost our mood, sharpen our memory and reduce our stress. It is a stressful time now living with this whole pandemic so let's use this oil to help us overcome our stress.

I'm really looking forward to explore this expensive oil. I cant wait!!! 

1 comment:

Say what?!