Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day a couple of weeks back. It was a rather simple Mother's Day I would say.  No special celebration whatsoever. But lovely nonetheless.

I ordered some flowers to be delivered to my mum. I paid for it online and the day before Mother's Day, I got a whatsapp from the florist to inform me that they have ran out of flowers! WHAT!!!!!! I was so angry and disappointed. I tried to order from some other vendors but unfortunately, because it was too last minute, most of them have out of flowers or it was too expensive. My mother did not get flowers this mother's day. I was really sad for her. The reason why I chose that florist was because due to the RMO, most florist didn't do delivery out of their area. I randomly picked this one and it was a wrong move! The stupid florist said they would refund back the money but until today, I have received none.It has been almost 2 weeks. In case you are wondering which florist this is, it is Only Love Florist. What was more disappointing is, they did not even apologise for it! Thinking about it makes me boil.

From my lovely daughter

My kids made some drawings and cards for me for Mother's Day. They were pretty sweet. I got a love letter too from my daughter which was really sweet too.


My son drew something for me too. He followed some Youtube tutorial to draw this. He also made some paintings during their Art Zoom class for Mother's Day.
It was lovely.

From my son
Mother's Day is on Sunday. Sundays are always super busy for my kids because they get to be on their devices ALL DAY without any interruptions from anyone. I was sort of neglected on Mother's Day. They pretty much wished me, kissed me, handed me the drawings and that was it.

At the end of Sunday, my daughter felt really bad that we didn't do much for Mother's Day and wanted to do it again on Wednesday. My husband was out on Sunday too as he had some work to do and couldn't get flowers for me from my kids. They told papa to get flowers for me on Wednesday instead.

On Wednesday, we did some activities together to celebrate Mother's Day. I ordered some cookies and we decorated them.


It was a pretty cool activity that we all enjoyed very much. It was really fun for the kids and somehow quite therapeutic for me. It turned out really pretty too. Don't you think?

Apparently they tastes really good too. In case you are wondering, I ordered them from MyKekiss. You can find them on Instagram.


So to all fabulous moms out there, I would like to wish you a very Happy Mother's Day. Every day is Mother's Day isn't it? I know being a mom is the best thing in my life. I know I sometimes complain about it, it does get tiring sometimes but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. My children are my blessings and I am so grateful for them everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?!