Monday, July 20, 2020

Playing with Watercolour

I started exploring with watercolour last week. I saw a set and decided to get one. It was on discount too! I have zero experience with watercolour except for the time we painted using watercolours in school. This is all new to me.


This was one of my first watercolour painting that I did with the help of Youtube. I love it. I love painting flowers!


Once I know roughly how to paint flowers, I started to fill up the spaces on the paper with many more flowers. It is random and I chose flowers according to the colours I want. I am loving how it looks. The final result is beautiful. Isn't it?

My daughter saw it and she loved it. She asked for me to do one for her best friend. I have blank postcard papers that I bought for my art. I painted it and now she can send a postcard to her friend.


Do you like it? I'm so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?!