Tuesday, August 18, 2020

SOLD my first painting

 I have been exploring and doing a lot of Art lately. I dont know why I havent done this before but it all started during the lockdown and I havent stopped since. I've done quite a few pieces that I am so proud of. Unfortunately, I am still exploring. I cant call myself an artist yet. Someday!

I've spent quite a bit on my art supplies. The paints arent cheap I tell you. Some can cost up to almost RM200 for just a few ml. I am also a self taught painter, I have no clue what I'm doing most of the time and relying on Youtube for tutorials and what supplies to buy. 

My art corner at home is getting crowded. I have so many paintings and running out of places to store them. I had to keep them in suitcases for now. 

 My friend suggested for me to sell my paintings. To be honest, I wasnt sure but a few of my friends told me to start selling them. Not for profit but more for space. Ah well, I have nothing to lose.

 

I started uploading it and finally, last week, I sold my first painting!! I was over the moon. It wasnt for that much money but still, it made me so happy that someone actually bought it. YAY!!!!!

This week, I wanted to do something different so I started exploring and playing with watercolours again. I love it. It is so cool. 

Do you like it?? How much would you pay for this? (I'm not selling this!)


2 comments:

  1. Yeayyy!! The latest painting, kalau itu corak di kain ela, i will definitely but 5meters!

    ReplyDelete

Say what?!