Sunday, September 6, 2020

Best oils for wrinkles

 I'm turning 41 next week (cries!) and I'm at that age where I am starting to look like a makcik. I dont mind look like a makchic but not makcik! There's a difference, ok!

I swear to God, everything changes once you hit the 4-0! I remember at 39.5 years of age, my body, mind and soul is completely different to when I hit 40. I dont know what changed, but something did and I dont like it.

I started googling oils that are good for wrinkles and I found a good recipe. I have all the oils at home and I shall try this religiously. I have a week before I turn 41. It is never too late to start something good!


The recipe is 1 drop of Lavender + 1 drop of Lemon + 1 drop of Frankincense and mix it and apply it around your eyes or wherever there is wrinkles on your face. 

Lemon is known for its vitamin C content. Lemon is known to help prevent sun damage which can lead to wrinkles. But dont wear it out during the day because it is also known to be an oil that is photosensitive. Do this ritual at night before you go to bed.

On another note, my brother is back from London. He was there for a year to do his masters in LSE and now he's back with his family. They moved to a new place and commissioned me to do a painting for him. I only asked for colour scheme and he said purple. 


Tada!!!! This will look nice in his living room, dont you think!!? I love it. I feel like keeping it for my living room.

2 comments:

Say what?!