Monday, October 5, 2020

Immune booster

 As you all know, we had a record of 432 new cases yesterday (5th October 2020) and it is the highest so far in Malaysia. Whatsapp has been buzzing all day with forwarded messages from people around KL about the ladies lockdown or cases in nearby area. One Utama, Paradigm Mall, Seni Mont Kiara are some of the places with positive covid cases.

I am worried!!!!

Part of me wants to stay at home and part of me just wants to go out and get on with it. You just never know because it is already in our community. Should we hide in the cave and so self lockdown until this is over?

My plan is to limit our outdoor activities. Since the lockdown in March, my kids havent really been out much. We do go for meals once in a while but mostly, they're home. My husband and I have been eating out as usual but that too needs to cut down soon seeing the number are rising exponentially. We dont go out much but we need to cut down our outings even more.

Another thing we can do is boost up our immune system. We eat our supplements religiously and even more these days. We try to make sure we are strong to fight this virus that cant be seen with out naked eyes.

 

I am also diffusing oils that can support our immune system a lot. Immupower is one of the oils I use regularly these days. I also apply them under our feet before we sleep at night. Unfortunately, this is SOLD OUT at the moment. As an alternative, you can also use Thieves Essential Oil.

On another note, this is the painting I am working on now. Cantik kan? My friend just moved to her new home and this is my gift for her. What colour frame would be nice for this painting? I am leaning towards gold. What do you think??

#accidentalpainter

1 comment:

  1. cantik... the first picture, i nampak the painting dulu before the oil...

    ReplyDelete

Say what?!