Monday, October 19, 2020

In Covid season

 I saw a video from WHO that is quite depressing. It says that this coronavirus is here to stay. I was in denial when I heard it. I dont want to accept it. Is this really the forever new norm? *cries a river* 

After processing that information, I realise that the sooner we all accept the fact that coronavirus is here to stay, the better it is for us. OK, so I have accepted it. I dont like it but I have to accept it. 

Now, the next stage is the tough part. What do we do when we have finally come to terms to this information? How do we endure another wave or another lockdown? I have figured it out and want to share them with you.

1. Stay calm

In whatever situation we face, we need to BIBO (breathe in breathe out) first! There is nothing much we can do about this pandamic. We just need to stay calm.

2. Get enough rest

Sometimes you think you are at home and getting more rest than when you're out and about. But that's not true for some people. Staying home can be tiring too. Especially for SAHMs, there's more cleaning to do, definitely more cooking, more activities to do with the kids. You're not only physically tired but you're mentality tired as well so make sure you are getting enough rest by sleeping 8 hours a night. 

3. Immune Boosting supplements 

I'm sure everyone is diligently taking their supplements now right? I know I do. I normally am a bit lazy when it comes to taking supplements. Some days I will take them and some days I tend to ignore it. But in Covid season, make sure you do. Try to add immune boosting supplements such as Zinc, Vitamin D and Vitamin C. Of course you can add more to this but if you dont want to take so many, make sure you take these ones as this pretty much covers your immune system. (disclamer: before you try any supplements, make sure you consult your doctor first)


 

4. Drink lots of water & eat nutritious food

If you can, try to add lemon in your water too. It helps keep you hydrated and be sure to check your pee to make sure it is pale or a clear colour. Eat food that are nutritious with lots of fruits and vegetables with different colours. 

Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?!