Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Lockdown version 2

I guess we all saw it coming after the Sabah elections. That election was a big mistake! Politicians might say otherwise, of course but we are not politicians and all we see is the numbers rising after the election. Why is it so important to be Politicking when we are facing a pandemic, I wonder?

Last week, the school announced that they're ready for online classes to resume. At this point, we knew it was a matter of time before school shuts again. Oh no!!! No more online classes, please!!! Seeing how the numbers kept rising, we knew that it was best to shut the school. More and more schools are affected too. It was scary. Sending my kids to school daily is like a big risk that we parents had to take daily. 

Yesterday, it was announced that KL, Selangor and Putrajaya will be under CMCO (Conditional Movement Control Order). Honestly speaking, I dont even know what that means anymore because to me, it just means we are all stuck at home again.

What is the plan?

1. I will be painting A LOT more. Yes, since I dont have to go out and no more school runs, I have more free time to paint. I have a few projects lined up. Hopefully I will get to finish them by the end of this month. 

2. My kids will be doing their online classes daily. This will probably drive me nuts but let's pray we will manage OK. 

3. I will be cooking a lot more. Something I am not looking forward to do (I'm sure my husband and kids arent too happy about that too). 3 big meals a day. Thinking about it is giving me anxiety. Thank God for grabfood!

4. Read more Quran. 

5. Netflix! Whats good to watch? Any Kdramas to recommend?

Most important is, to stay calm and stay safe. We are in this together! #kitajagakita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?!