Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Young Living Essential Rewards

I've been a Young Living member for years. If I remember correctly, it has been more than 4 years. I've never looked back.

One of the things I do to make sure I get my money's worth is by signing up for their Essential Rewards program (ER) . By being on this program, I have to commit to spending 100PV monthly which is about RM400-RM500. I know it sounds a lot to spend on oils every single month but truth is, they have more than just oils and the rewards or rebate I get from it is a lot more. Every month I would need to replenish on items like toothpaste, shower gel, shampoo, lotions, vege wash, household cleaner and such for myself and my kids. On the months I don't need to replenish any of those, I will spend on oils. Every month, there is always something to top up in our household because most of the stuff we use at home are mostly from Young Living.



This month, I chose these items and these are all the "must-haves" in my household. I use Lemon essential oil a lot. I like to add a drop in my morning warm water. So many benefits from it. You can see the benefits in this article here.

I also love Lime. I mostly use this as air freshener. I will also add White Angelica essential oil in my lime. The smell is just heavenly. Apart from that, I use Lime in my cleaning products. Just add a few drops of Lime into a spray bottle with a bit of white vinegar and walaaaa, you will get yourself a non toxic cleaner that you can use for any surface around the house.

My favourite oil to use on my face and skin has got to be Frankincense. I actually still have a bit more left but I added this to my ER order this month as I can't afford to run out of it middle of the month. I love this oil for my skin. Watch this video if you need some tips.

Last but not least, the Thieves hand purifier that I have in my handbag ALL THE TIME! It is the perfect size and easy to carry around. I love the smell too as it has peppermint in it!

If you like to be a Young Living member or want to know about oils, you can give me an email at dewdropmummy@gmail.com and I'll be able to advice you.

Being on the ER program, you get points for every purchase. The more you spend, the more points you will accumulate. These points you can use to redeem on Young Living products. I have a big group of people in my team and because of this, not only I get points, I also get an income from Young Living. Awesome isn't it?

For this month only, I am giving out free membership to those who are interested in this business. Guidance will be given, don't worry. In difficult times like now, it is good to earn a little bit extra income. If you're looking for one you can do from home, this is one for you.

Let's connect and I'll share more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?!