Monday, April 13, 2020

I'm back

We are on Day 27 of the Restriction Movement Order (RMO) and I've decided to start blogging again. I need an outlet to express my thoughts. No better place than my own blog. I don't think anyone will be reading as I've left this blog for far too long. Life takes you on a journey sometimes without a pause button. I've been busy and didn't think blogging is relevant anymore. I still don't, but I need an outlet and so here I am...

I've been wanting to blog about my journey to Makkah as it was such a humbling, most amazing experience I've ever had but I haven't had the time. I really should do it soon because I don't want to forget anything about it.

So far, RMO has been good. Apart from driving each other absolutely nuts, cooking 24 hours a day, being on Netflix all day long, we are surviving well. Being at home, with people I love is not too bad but it saddens me that I can't be with my family (mainly my mum and brothers) during this difficult time as we grieve for my Tokmi. I wish I have that luxury to just go over to my mum's place and be with her but unfortunately, we are not able to at this point in time. But we make the best out of what we have. Thank God for WhatsApp video calls.

Do share with me if you are reading this blog. It would be good to reconnect and share experiences during this difficult time.

Take care and stay safe!

10 comments:

  1. Yeayyy.. Saya juga kembali menulis. Sejak minggu lepas. Selepas hampir 2 tahun berehat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropped by from blog walking.
    Take care. I still think blog is a relevant place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think many people prefer vlogs these days. But I can't stand looking at myself talk! *cringe*

      Delete
    2. pleaseeeee no vlogs... hahahah i prefer reading.. consider 2 ways communication.. you write, i read... hahahahhah

      Delete
    3. I shall continue writing then! hahah...no vlogs for me.

      Delete
  3. siapa cakap tak baca? everyday view your blog just to see if there is any update... yeay ! you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still here and also blogging yeay! not as frequently as I like though

    ReplyDelete

Say what?!