Monday, April 20, 2020

We struggle

No matter what your social status is, I'm sure you are struggling too. We are all in the same boat. Agree?

We are now in Day 34 of our Restricted Movement Order (RMO)  / Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan (PKP) in Malaysia. Wow. It has been over a month already? How time flies. I can't believe we've been stuck at home for that long. To everyone else, it is Day 34 but for us, it has been longer that that actually. After we came back from Makkah on the 5th March, we decided to self quarantine. My kids haven't been out of the house since we came back from Makkah. I've only been to the supermarket since Makkah too.

Are we surviving well? Alhamdullilah we are. We are very grateful we have a comfortable place we call home and always have food on the table. Sometimes, it seems unfair that we have too much food when others are struggling to eat. I feel guilty sometimes. But God is ALWAYS fair. There must be something that we lack that those people have. I am sure of that.

Yes we are surviving. But are we struggling? Yes we are. Like I said, we all are. Whether you are rich or poor, we all struggle in some way or another. Maybe not the same kind but trust me, it hasn't been easy too.

I try my best to help with whatever I have. If you have the means and the money to share, please do. Now is the best time to share whatever you have. If you are struggling and don't have enough to help or donate, there are other means to share. Share a smile. Share a prayer. That is sharing too and you will be rewarded for it.

There are so many causes and charities that you can help and support. Do help out.

We need all the help we can get at these trying times. If you know a charity or a cause that needs help, do share it here. Let's do our part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?!