Monday, April 13, 2020

Lessons from lockdown

I wonder if this pandemic that we are currently facing will change us. To me, I describe this as the 'modern day war'. I remember my arwah Tokmi telling us stories about World War 2 and I wonder if this is the same for us. She described it as a scary phase where they would often feel scared to even step out of their homes. Kind of like what we are facing right now, isn't it?

I wonder what would this lesson be for us. Will we learn anything from this? Will this change us in any way or are we going to go back to how things were? Is life going to go back to normal or will this experience change us?

This is my take from this experience:

1. Never take things for granted

2. Always count your blessings

3. There is always someone less fortunate that you can help

4. Take care of your health. Health is indeed wealth

5. Life is so precious & short. Live it to the fullest

Take care and stay safe everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?!